home about me good eats simple pleasures email

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS-2010

Looking back over this Christmas day,I have such a feeling of thankfulness. This has been a wonderful holiday with my family. We have had lots of laughs and a time of being together. It's nice to slow down at this time of the year for the things in life that are the most important. First,reflecting on the birth of our Savior. I watched a movie tonight called "Christmas with a capital C" that was such a good movie about this and living life with a heart like Christ. Family is also so important. I am thankful for my  family who is there for each other regardless of the circumstances. That means alot. What a special end to our Christmas day of 2010-SNOW tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...