home about me good eats simple pleasures email

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Special Occasions


HOPE AT SALON BLISS

BEAUTIFUL!!





HOPE AND HER PAPA









HOPE AND CHASE GETTING READY TO GO TO THE PROM

There are many special occasions in life. There are birthdays,graduations and holidays,to name a few.Our family had a SPECIAL OCCASION this past Friday. Hope went to the PROM!!!This was Hope's special day.It was special for the whole family though.I had the priveledge of helping her with all the pre prom activities that led up to the Big day. We shopped for the dress,shoes and jewelry.She got her nails and hair done.We had a BLAST doing all these things. Mike is so proud of the beautiful young lady she has become. It is times like this that help stepmoms and stepchildren to develop and grow relationships.You can create traditions that just the two of you can share together.All of this helps to bridge the gap as a stepfamily.Special events and times like this give meaning and direction to life together as a stepfamily. I love creating memories with my husband,children and stepchild! I am so grateful to GOD for being by my side as I try to be the wife,mom and stepmom that he wants me to be.Continuing The Journey!




MIKE,HOPE AND JACKIE












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...