home about me good eats simple pleasures email

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

GOD'S PERFECT PLAN

This is a blog about stepmoms and step parenting. I am no expert by any means. I am learning

daily through trial and error and most importantly I am being guided daily by my awesome

Heavenly Father. I am the mother of 2 son's (25 and 27). I remarried 4 years ago and was

an every other weekend stepmom for the first year. After being married for 1 year and 4

months ,my every other weekend step daughter became my full time step daughter. This

happened very suddenly without any advance notice. At the time of this writing my step

daughter is a 15 year old teenager. Being a stepmom is a journey with struggles ,joys, and

hopes. As I travel this journey, God is my guide. He promises to give me strenghth from

moment to moment , day to day. Thank you God !! I give God all the glory for all that he

is teaching me. In closing, I know this is God's perfect plan for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, I am so very proud of you. You are not only a wonderful daughter, but such a good friend. With the Lord's guidance,you are becomming a great stepmom. Love, Your Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...